Dec 19, 2016
Original Release Date: 12/07/2015
We are back to kick off the month of December with an all new BROcast After Dark. Each week on the show, we usually start off with some open discussion and then go onto different segments. For BROcast After Dark, it's all open discussion. A late night recording (in this case, an afternoon) involving a few drinks and some stories from the guests. This week I am joined by James Morozin, Josh Winton and Jared Shafer. Some topics discussed in the episode include:
▪ James and Josh talk briefly about their night of drinking
▪ we discuss a screencap of a drunk text conversation
▪ Jared finds himself in another strip club
▪ the Poptart tragedy
▪ chance for one listener to win a $100 gift card and a BROcast shirt
▪ Topher is not good at video games
▪ movie theaters with bars
▪ James talks about an accident at the gym and much more!
"Good Enough" performed by CuzOH
Thank you to our sponsors over at Amazon.com! When doing your Amazon shopping, please use our BROcast link here. Bookmark the link and use it whenever you shop on Amazon. Thank you again for the continued support!
Please RATE and REVIEW us on iTunes !
Official Website: www.BROcastPodcast.com
Check out the BROcast Merchandise Store here!